Friday 8 April 2016

Leanne | C'est La Vie Mini Album

Hello Sassy Friends! Today I am sharing a super cute mini album that can be made in next to no time, all with the new Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection.

Added to this album are a few pieces of watercolour paper, hand cut into shipping tags and a few pieces of conveniently placed ribbon or twine!


Next week I will share a tutorial on how I created the front cover of the mini. But for now I'll just flip through the pages to let you see how it came together.



The C'est La Vie #7 patterned paper (the one with all the numbers on it) really appealed to me. I thought I would use the numbers 1-4 to represent each of my children. I've added simple embellishments to each page, either created from another piece of patterned paper from same collection or a "little something" I've had sitting in my stash!



The photos used are all 4"x4" while the rest of the pages are random in size and shape. I layered by colour and added touches of ribbon.


The quotes from C'est La Vie #1 patterned paper are such a fun element that I've added them to the pages often with foam adhesive to lift and create dimension.


For the final page, I have created a little pocket which will allow me to slip journaling into, as well as any other ephemera I wish to keep.


Please don't forget to pop back in here at the Sassy blog next week when I will share the details on creating the front cover of this mini album.  Thanks for visiting..x

Sassy Supplies:

Ces't La Vie 12x12 Paper #1 Ces't La Vie 12x12 Paper #10 Ces't La Vie 12x12 Paper #8 Ces't La Vie 12x12 Paper #7 Ces't La Vie 12x12 Paper #3 C'est La Vie Word Jumble Stickers Word Jumble Black W/Gold

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. this mini-album is sooo beautiful ! thanks for sharing Leanne and give us inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

09 10