Saturday 4 June 2016

Agnus | Project Life - Starshine


Hi again :) I have been busy catching up with my project life album and have a couple of pages to share, once again using the gorgeous 'Starshine Collection' by Shimelle. 


Carrying on from the previous week in my last post, I have once again used Heidi Swapp's Minc foil and mist to add some gold foiled detail to a few of my cards, and the clear and cardstock stickers were great for dressing up the journal card.  


The 'Odyssey' paper and ephemera pack feature lots of fun tag designs that are perfect for recording the little details in your pockets. By cutting a small slit through the top of the card and punching out a hole through the tag design I was able to thread some string through the card and used one of the fun chipboard pieces to add extra dimension. 



I often like to repeat some elements across both pages to create a nice flow, and used more tag pieces on the second page, this time layering the tags together to form a base for my journal strips. 


The rainbow striped from the 'Gemini' paper were great for helping to tie all the colours in together and the chipboard pieces helped to make a quick and easy filler card. 



I really like the way the patterns from this collection work together and it took very little time to create another layered journal card that I paired with some fun die-cuts from the ephemera pack.


Products from the Sassy store...
Shimelle's Starshine Collection 
Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Mist 
Heidi Swapp Minc Foil 


  

  

  

Photobucket

3 comments:

09 10