Tuesday 7 February 2017

Pocket Page Inspiration with Kylie.

Hello all.
Kylie with you again to share some Pocket Page inspiration.For February I am getting creative with 'Chasing Dreams' by Maggie Holmes.You can see this beautiful collection here.
As soon as I saw this range I fell in love with it.I knew it would be perfect to create some pocket pages with.
Here is a little glimpse at the completed pages.....

I have created my own pocket inserts from the beautiful papers in this collection as well as using the stickers and ephemera as well.I was really smitten with the gold,glitter polka dot vellum and have used it in several of the pockets.Let's have a closer look....




I really loved the overall effect once my pages were completed.I also loved how the insert cards all co-ordinated beautifully.





Here is a closer look at the decorative cards I created.....


That spotted vellum!! Love love it!

I hope you have enjoyed my pages today! I can't wait to share more projects for February with you all.
Until next time,
Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10