Thursday 7 June 2018

Pocket Pages | Pinkfresh Studio | Let Your Heart Decide | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I'm back with the remainder of my February pages using more of the gorgeous 'Let Your Heart Decide' collection from Pinkfresh Studio.


This month seemed to include a lot more vertical photos and just like I did with the earlier pages from this month, I used washi tape to join the 3x4" pics and cards to slide into the 6x4" pockets while mirroring the horizontal pics inside the Design A pockets.


I used sentiments from the larger 12x12" Thought cardstock with one of the die-cuts from the ephemera pack to create a simple filler card.


Using gold foiled vellum over the subtle pattern in the backing sheet from one of the sticker packs to create a filler background for this card.  


I tried to include more detail on each photo this month using a mix of stickers and journal strips to help tell my stories. 


Repeating the mirroring technique with my horizontal photos for the other side of the page - I was also mindful of alternating photos and cards to create a more balanced feel across the page.

And while I again mixed both large and small puffy alphas across both pages, I also incorporated some of the tiny alphas from the sticker pack to add help add more variety to each page.


 I also added one of the interactive pockets I created for my previous post to hold some more personal photos and stories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10