Friday 5 October 2018

Life Is Better When You're Laughing | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!
This week I was inspired by the cool patterned paper that looks like it has barcodes on it! I decided to start out by cutting up this paper into strips that I could place horizontally down my page.
My photo is one of my parents when they are trying to take selfies at the airport before their flight overseas. I am not sure they will ever get the hang of it but they had fun trying...hence the very fitting title this week...Life Is Always Better When You're Laughing! 
I popped the title up using some foam tape and placed it directly under my photo. I then picked out lots of the embellishments that were suited to not only the theme of my layout but also to the design and the colour scheme. I always try to design my page so that it is visually pleasing to the eye.  
I used some of the cool ephemera pieces, chipboard pieces and puffy stickers to embellish my layout.

This is my finally my last layout using this collection...stay tuned next week for some fresh new layouts using a new collection!

Thank you for stopping by today, make sure to stop by the awesome new Sassy store for amazing products!

Happy creating!

     Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg     Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"
Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8" Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases
      Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg       Escape The Ordinary Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Transform
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10