Friday 31 May 2019

Reach for the Stars | Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park!

This week the inspiration for my layout came from the blue Cars and Stars paper that I chose for the background. I really like using darker backgrounds to change things up a little.The stars on the paper gave me the idea to use the title 'Reach for the Stars' and I had just enough of the letters to make the word stars without having the same colour together.   

On the left of the photo, I added some of the Rocket Ships paper as well as some of the B side of the Bingo cards paper. I also tucked in a white tag from stash and added a piece of twine through the hole. The flair button 'Boy Stuff' is also from my stash. On the right hand side of the photo, I mainly embellished with stickers from the sticker sheet however I did add one of the awesome layered stickers

Lastly I added some of the wood veneer pieces to enhance the page a bit more and the word 'Strong'  from the washi tape roll. I really like how they look against the dark blue paper. I also added the date stamp of the date the photo was taken and I splattered some white mist around as well.
Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
    
              
       
     
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10