Monday 8 October 2012

MME The Sweetest Thing Card by Sam Hauzer

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I thought I'd share a card with you all today, for a bit of a change. I generally struggle to make cards, but I found it pretty easy to whip this one up using the gorgeous My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine range...


Products Used -  The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Worderful Tiny Word Stickers, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Dandy, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Sunshine Blossom, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Label Stickers, Twine, Doily.


I just can't get enough of the gorgeous colours in this range!! Here's a closer look at some of the fabulous products I've used...




It's all even more gorgeous in real life, so make sure you head over to the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE to grab some for yourself :)

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

09 10