Monday 29 October 2012

Kaisercraft 'Butterfly Kisses' Layout

Hi everyone! It's Sam Hauzer here, just popping in to share a layout I made using the GORGEOUS Kaisercraft Butterfly Kisses collection...




I had so much fun using this gorgeous collection! The bright fun colours are just so ‘me’, and suit scrapping photos of my daughter Emily perfectly. I based this layout on a sketch, and had lots of fun creating a dimensional border around my patterned paper circle simply by folding strips of the purple paper and attaching them underneath. The Collectables finish this layout off perfectly, they are so easy to layer around the photos and add just that something special to the page.

Make sure you head over to the Sassy Scrappers shop HERE to grab some of this gorgeous range!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, I really love this new range from Kaisercraft and your layout looks amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete

09 10