Thursday 1 November 2012

oh Snap!!!!!!

Hello hello

Natalie here today to show you my favourite paper company at the moment and share their newest range with you!

I am lucky enough to have recently been sponsored for a retreat by Simple Stories and I ADORE their papers and products!


The newest collection is called Snap and Sassy has it in stock now!


This is the awesome pile of colour I have on my desk at the moment!


This has got the be their best range yet with papers that are perfect for everyday scrapbooking, mini albums and cards!



The Simple Stories blog is full of fabulous projects and their super talented design team are bursting with awesome projects....

These are three of my faves from their blog at the moment using Snap!


HelloOctober1_LizQualman
Liz Qualman

Ss love you card1
 Tonya Dirk

Web_Thinking_About_College
Jill Cornell


Until Sunday 4th November, you can get 10% discount on all Simple Stories Snap products! 
That's a GREAT bargain!
Dont miss out - .... it's only until Sunday!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10