Friday 16 November 2012

Some more Cashmere Dame 'love'


Hi Everyone,

Trudi here again today with some more Glitz Design Cashmere Dame inspiration for you.

Now I do have to confess to loving me some colour.  There is just something about bright, happy colours that just make me smile.
I had so much fun putting this one together -



Layout ' 'Love' by Trudi Harrison

Sassy Scrappers Materials:
Glitz Design Cashmere Dame – Honeycomb, Chevron, Floral, Banner, Gathered Crepe, Giant Rhinestones, Paper Garland; Prima – Rosarian Perles, Interlude Felt Red Roses, Pink Paislee Artisian Butterflies, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Spritz – Mustard, Bo Bunny Rhinestones, Twiddleybitz  FRA018 Frame Circle Doyle, Kaisercraft Black Cardstock

Other: 
Ribbon, Balloon, Rosette and Flourish Die, WRMK Punch,Texture Paste, Glimmer Mist – Turquoise Blue and Chalkboard Black 
To make the colour 'pop', I added black cardstock.

The Glitz Gathered Crepe adds fun and texture – here I have attached it to the back of a large cut circle element to create a ruffled border effect.
Glitz Paper Garlands were added behind the photo to add detail along with die cut cardstock and chipboard elements.


Thanks so much for dropping by the Sassy Scrappers blog today.  
I have had a total blast creating with this fabulous collection and thank Olga once again for allowing me the opportunity of Guest Designing for Sassy Scrappers.
I hope to have inspired you to 'glitz' your next creation.

Happy Creating,

Trudi

1 comment:

09 10