Thursday 29 November 2012

More from Yours Truly ....


A little tutorial today on how to customize those
super cute Pink Paislee Artisan embellishments!


I used this gorgeous set and simply altered it to suit my page.
Larger Image 

After putting my page together, I{using the Yours Truly line from Glitz} realized I
didn't have the right colour title. The Artisan Words hold colour perfectly!

I cut out the desired word first, leaving it on it's backing.

Using a paint brush, I chose a spray mist (I used a really dark blue from Maya Road)
and painted the lettering.
 

I gave it a generous coat, then using some paper towel, dabbed off the excess.
I did this a couple of times to get the right shade of blue I was after and then set it aside to dry.

 
Peel it off the backing and stick to your page! Simple as that!

This photo is of my super talented and sweets friend Nic Howard and myself take at the Spring Escape Retreat in New Zealand in October - awesome creative chick!



 I'm pretty pleased with the results!


Other items I have used:

Prima Flowers: Serenade Blue
Bo Bunny Flowers: Wildberry Zinnia

So that's it from me today!
Be good and stay safe
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10