Olga here tonight with a fabulous Tutorial by the talented Sam Hauzer..I love Sam's mix of colours and I absolutely love the detail in her layout, so I couldnt help but share her wonderful work....We have been lucky to have Sam create some instructions on how to recreate her layout...Enjoy...
Sweet Thing – Layout Instructions
Product List:All products are available from our Store HERE or click on the link..www.sassyscrapper.com.au
- The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Sunny
- The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Together Round
- The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Hello Greetings
- The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Delighful
- The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Layered Stickers
- Imaginarium Words Love Cherish and Adore. #IDW0026
- The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Hello Buttons
- American Craft Thickers, Niki Riki: 53041
- Prima Flowers Aria D: 561994
- Prima Flowers: Charlotte Melon: 557300
- Yellow Twine by the metre
- Black Pen
- Other - Resin Products
1. Start with a base of The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Sunny, and doodle around the border with a black pen.
2. Cut a circle with a 20cm diameter from The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Together Round paper, making sure you cut as close to the edge of the paper as possible, so you are still able to use the remaining paper. Draw around the circle with black pen and put aside.
3. From the remaining The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Together Round paper, cut 4 strips which are approx 2.5cm wide. Fold them roughly, concertina style, then attach them around the circle, applying strong glue or double sided tape to the underneath of the circle to keep them in place.
4. Attach the circle to the centre of your page.
5. Using a black pen, draw a border around a 5x7 photo, and place on the left side of the circle on your page.
6. Place a sticker from the The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Layered Stickers slightly overlapping the top right of the photo.
7. Cut some words from the The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Hello Greetings paper, outline with black pen, then place them on the right side of the circle, underneath the Layered Sticker. Add some journaling.
8. Cut some flowers from the The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Delightful paper, and overlap them around the photo as shown.
9. Paint the #IDW0026 Imaginarium Words Love Cherish and Adore words and arrange them around the photo.
10. Add a title around the circle on the page using Thickers or other alphabet stickers.
11. Embellish your layout using The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Hello Buttons, flowers, resin, twine and anything else you like!