Friday 2 November 2012

MY LAST POST ALL PINK AND PRETTY

Hello everyone Heather here again .

Today I have a layout to share using the MME THE SWEETEST THING range of papers
Delightful soft pinks and white .

'REMEMBER THIS'

This photo is very special to me as it was the very first shot I took with my BRAND NEW FIRST SLR camera back when Ella was 3 . I remember being quite nervous and excited when I pressed the button …
 a fabulous memory to scrap x



I have also created with some of the delish brads and embellies from the LOST AND FOUND /MME collection.
There are 30 brads to select from . .. 6 pearl brads, 12 Epoxy brads, 7 Rhinestone brads and 5 paper element brads. So much fun to create with . 
I decided to create a mono chromatic themed layout , incorporating diecuts,  a large GREEN TARA bloom, Imaginarium designs Chipboard title, lace and texture paste .
I included my signature stitching, distressing, inks  and gesso .





I hope I have inspired you to have a play with the BRADS AND THE MME  PAPER COLLECTION .

This is my last post and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here as GUEST DESIGNER for SASSY SCRAPPER .

I have had such fun with these papers AND embellies.
A special thank you to Olga for all the wonderful goodies, and for inviting me to Guest design here .
Mwah and Hugz from Heather x

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! You create so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! You have inspired me to do a white plus one color layout. This is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much gorgeous girls !!!! I do tend to love monochromatic themes and this collection just screams white and pink to me xoox

    ReplyDelete

09 10