Wednesday 4 June 2014

A Video using 13@rts products


Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today with something a little 
different to share with you.

I have a process video to share for the page I created for our June Mood board.

I've used some really lovely 13@rts papers, mediums and mists to create this page.
Did you know Sassy Scrapper is the exclusive Australian stockist for 13@rts products?
You can see all the gorgeous 13@rts products HERE.

This is the page I scrapped.


So here's my little video, hope you enjoy it.


 

What did you think?  
This was the first time I'd used the pastel sprays and I thought they were
lovely.  No problems with nozzle blocking or clogging up,  and a nice opaque finish.
 I have plenty shimmery sprays and they're great but I like that these have a more matt finish.
And the absolute stand out for me was the Gesso!! Thickest gesso I have used by far! 
Loved it!!

So if you're thinking you might like to have a play with some of these 13@rts products
you can find them all liked below. 

Thanks so much for dropping by and I'll see you next time.
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson


Faces of Spring Papers

Faces of Spring Only for Girls Paper 12x12

Faces of Spring Spring Morning Paper 12x12

Gesso

Ayeeda Gesso White 120mls

Pastel Mists

Ayeeda Pastel Mist Turquoise 1.1oz Ayeeda Pastel Mist Salmon 1.1oz Ayeeda Pastel Mist Mint 1.1oz
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout and video Leonie! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

09 10