Friday 27 June 2014

Pretty - Bella Blvd

Hello Sassy Friends!
 
Another beautiful weekend is almost upon us and I'd like to share this layout I've created using Bella Blvd 'Molly' and 'Family Forever' pretties.
I'm sure you know by now that I simply adore a bit of interaction on my projects. This idea came from clipboards and a Heidi Swapp Color Magic frame (which I am dying to get stuck in to!) I simply ran some wet adhesive along the printed word 'pretty' in a pack of 'Molly' candid cards, and applied sequins along the line.
The journalling card was attached to the base sheet with two small album rings. I found a pack of mixed eyelets the other day and have been enjoying playing around with them. I really like the finished edge it gives a punched hole.
A fox has stolen my heart! Speaking of hearts, these little guys have been hand cut from another Candid Card and machine stitched in a staggered fashion on the page.
Lift the flap...
...to find my hidden journalling. 
You could thread all sorts of different things onto the album ring!
Thank you so much for popping over today. 
Perhaps you've seen something that might inspire you to enter our June challenge, which ends on Monday... Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Chantalle


 Maggie Holmes Mini Alpha StickersHello Today Clear Words

2 comments:

  1. Wowww so amazing and lovely !! Thanks for this great inspiration ! I love colors you used, and the tip for the word Pretty ! sooo great ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10