Monday 28 July 2014

Project Life | Week 26...

Hello Sassy Scrapper fans and welcome to Project Life Monday! 
 
 
It's Leanne here today and I'm very excited to share with you my latest Project Life, Week 26 | June 23 - 29, using the July Sassy Scrapper Project Life kit.
 
 
http://sassyscrapper.com.au/catalog.php?item=7637
 

This week was fun and funky.  I had bright colours to work with and they suited my crazy weekly photos perfectly! LOL! Yes... Lots of photos of my youngest as we gear up for his fifth birthday!

 
This week I have also taken a step back from complex layers and focused on simplicity.  Included is a hand drawn memory by my middle son - who by the way loves Garfield! *wink* - as we took note of Garfield Day..
 
 
..and documentation which was pared down to point form..
 
 
..while a screen shot text message sent between my husband and I, records our on going search for a gift for the afore mentioned birthday boy!
 
 
Embellishments have been simplified this week too.  This banner was created from a few circles punched from left over scraps and then sewn together.
 



Another event this week included the closure of Two Peas.  I found and printed screen shot image from social media and labelled it with a simple 'thanks' sticker from the July Add-on kit.

 
Other labels were trimmed to size from the kit's PL cards.
 

 
To finish this spread, I created a different look for my weekly title pocket, using a chic tags mini icon and a studio calico chipboard heart for dimension.
To fill out your project life, don't forget you can use different aspects of social media, including text messages and images, with a simple screen shot! Thanks for visiting..x
 
http://sassyscrapper.com.au/catalog.php?item=7637
 
Captured Moments 12x12 Multi Pocket Pages 2
 
Sunshine In my Soul 12x12 Alphabet and Words Stickers
 
Captured Moments Polaroid Stamps
 
July Project Life Add On Kit
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10