Friday 18 July 2014

Sunshine & Blue Skies

Hello again Sassy Friends!

I hope this week has been kind to you...
I'm back today to share this layout using the gorgeous Glitz Design
 'Felicity' and 'Brightside' collections.
Using lots of circular shapes, I have played around with depth on this one, leaving some areas 'exposed' and given other areas height by overlaying patterned paper.
 A focal point is a mini shaker I created with some upcycled packaging, sequins 
and an adorable anchor sticker. (Remove the adhesive properties 
by giving it a dust with some baby powder.)
The sweet Chic Tags wood veneer clouds are part of a mixed pack of shapes 
which is useful for a variety of projects.
 I really struggle to retouch photos of projects that incorporate a large amount 
of white cardstock. Should I be using a lightbox instead of natural light? 
If you have any tips, I'd love you to share them below!

Wishing you sunshine and blue skies this weekend

Chantalle
 



 Doodlebug Sprinkles Lily White AssortmentCloud 9 Bloom Wood Veneer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10