Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas cards - Echo Park

Hi everyone ,
Anita here sharing some fun easy cards you can make using patterned paper 
And stickers

I started off my covering my card with Christmas Cheer Cozy Quilt Paper
Leaving a border around the edge and I repeated the same with the Christmas Cheer Christmas Ornaments Paper leaving a part unglued to wrap some twine around a few times and added a little twine bow then I glued it down and added the cute little deer and the merry Christmas banner sticker


With this card I used the Ornaments Paper cutting it so I had a border and then machine stitching a border then I added a tree sticker and a little happy holly days banner sentiment a little cut cardstock heart with cotton thread and machine stitched the little red bow to the heart


Products used for cards



Check out these products in the sassy shop

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10