Wednesday 24 December 2014

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...



I hope everybody is prepared for however they Celebrate
the season.
From me, I'd like to wish that you all have a joyous and peaceful Christmas.

Christmas Eve is upon us now and so today I have my 
Family's Christmas Photo taken on Christmas Eve 2013.  
I used the Websters Pages - All That Glitters collection for this page.



I was so happy with how this page came about. 
Clean and simple, no paint or ink anywhere - very unusaul for me but I like the design - and it all came together so quickly.  Perhaps it's that time of the year, too busy 
for anything too complicated!

I love the limited colour palette too and must thank my Daughter for her super
Colour Splash editing of the photo. She did a fab job! Thank you Miss M. x






See below for links to all the papers used on this page.
Merry Christmas to all.
Cheers
Leonie Neal-Dawson


All that Glitters Glitter Vellum Paper 12x12 All that Glitters Snowflakes Paper 12x12 All that Glitters Loved Vellum Paper 12x12 All that Glitters Storyteller 2 Paper 12x12 All that Glitters Party Gathering Paper 12x12 All that Glitters Trimmings Paper 12x12 All that Glitters Save the Date Paper 12x12
All that Glitters Word Stickers Holiday Cheer Merry Gold Words Stickers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10