Friday 30 January 2015

Beautiful Always

TGIF Sassy Friends!
I'm trying to ease back into the swing of things, having the kiddos at school again. A whole year ahead of them... I wonder what it will bring!

My dear Mother features in this page. A beautiful fairy for a ballet concert 
many moons ago. I'm still smitten with Maggie Holmes Open Book
Slight floral obsession - I seriously can't get enough of it!

 
My background comprises of this insanely pretty WeRMemoryKeepers metallic vellum.
 We R Memory Keepers Sheer Metallic Gold Sentiment Vellum
 I have backed it with white cardstock and then popped a few of the vellum and cardstock die cuts from the Open Book floral ephemera pack. Once I was happy with the placement, I ran some lines of machine stitching across the length of the page.

 I really love the soft look.

Crate chipboard frames are still a firm favourite of mine, and the Open Book ones don't disappoint. A few standouts are the glitter ones - so gorgeous.

'M' for Mother and my Mum's first name.

The gold foil touches are so pretty and the Heidi Swapp 'Beautiful' gold glitter sticker adds texture and sparkle to my title.
 

Make your die cut shapes go further by snipping them in half. This can also draw the eye across the page if you use half on opposite sides of your project.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. If you have some time over the weekend, we would love for you to join in our January 'Shine' Mood board - the challenge ends midnight Saturday.

Till next time!

Chantalle


 The Pier Slide Frames Heidi Swapp Beautiful Gold Chipboard TitleOpen Book Embossed Gold and White Paper Doilies 20pk


1 comment:

09 10