Monday 27 July 2015

Project Life | Week 21...

Hey there Sassy Friends! Welcome to Project Life Monday! Today I am sharing my Week 21 and I think I might be developing a deeper love and appreciation for simplicity.
 
I'm also beginning to think Simple Stories created Summer Vibes to purposely make pocket pages easy for the Project Lifer. Their gorgeous pre made journaling and filler cards have seriously done all the work for me this week!!! And if anyone needs a quick solution for just getting pages "done", then I highly recommend looking at this collection; especially the Summer Vibes Sn@p cards.
 

After filling my pockets with this week's photos, I shuffled through the multitude of journaling cards that come in the pack, both 4x6 and 3x4, and added the colour matching ones to the remaining pockets.  You might notice I focused in on the bright, happy yellow! *grin*



My repetition element for week 21 are circles.  I even managed to stylise my journaling with my typewriter, into a circle shape and then cut it out to adhere to the 4x6 card.
 


My subtitle even has a few circles in it! I deliberately chose to leave the white pieces of the sticker alphabet with the letters to allow it to stand out against the background journaling card.
 

 
The fun elements from the Summer Vibes Bits & Pieces team up beautifully with anything you add to your pockets! They are most definitely an advantage for a project lifer looking to complete pages quickly.
 


 
On page two the Sn@p cards have provided me with the perfect space for both my weekly title and journaling.  Adding a few layers from the Summer Vibes Expression Sticker Sheet is all that is needed for impact.
 

 
Finally, my filler cards have also been left relatively simple.  On the pink 3x4 journaling card, I've machine stitched a speech bubble die cut from the Bits & Pieces ephemera pack, directly to it. I've used grey thread  rather than white for noticeable dimension.
 

 
This camera shaped 3x4 card has also been left as is. I adore its shape and it works well on the page behind (Week 22) so I haven't added anything more to the pocket. Simple is good! *wink*
 

 
Also in the Sn@p cards are these gorgeous folded library pockets.  It was ideal to hold movie tickets and any other ephemera pieces that were meaningful during this week. All I added were the journaling strips to help share the story of why I held onto these items.
 


 
Thanks for visiting today.  I hope I have shared a little inspiration on how to encourage you to project life quickly and efficiently with simple but beautiful journaling cards.
 
Sassy Supplies:
 
 
Summer Vibes Sn@p Cards  Summer Vibes Expression Sticker Sheet Summer Vibes Bits and Pieces
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10