Friday 9 October 2015

Capturing Life

Hello Sassy friends

Sheesh it feels like it's been a fair while since I popped anything up... as you know it is a very sad time for our dear Olga and family but the shop is up and running again and there is SOOOOO much yummy new stock in store. I for one, can not wait for the post man next week! :)

I created a couple of pages before the school holidays and have finally had chance to shoot them. My little Madam features in both... snippets of life captured, like a visit to the optometrist which saw her being fitted for her first pair of specs.


I gratefully re-homed some seriously cute stamps recently and they definately played a big part in these pages. I couldn't wait to play with them! This stitching was done with an Amy Tangerine stitching template and I've messed around with a white pen on the chipboard alphas to tie in with the 'not quite perfect' theme.


A bit of a mix of Simple Stories 'I Am' & 'Daily Grind' elements, together with some cool optical elements from Maggie Holmes.


 This next page uses these gorgeous Heidi Swapp numbers which are too perfectly coordinated with 'I AM' to pass up. The spotty cut file is from JustNick and it was actually a test page which I had cut and kept aside. Layering it over the Maggie Holmes Confetti paper had such a playful feeling, with the little stamps and small elements, it was perfect for capturing my very cheeky five year old!


Happy and fearless - that's my DD to a T right now! There's a real mix of tiny stamps going on on that white cardstock. Heidi's mini stamps work perfectly for this look. You could even just doodle randomly and really personalise it.
 


Make a date with fun stamps like these this weekend:


Bo Bunny Double Dots Captured StampsSunrise Sunset Clear Acrylic Stamp  no 4Captured Moments Polaroid StampsHero Arts Kelly Purkey Stamps - Daily LifePortfolio 4x6 Clear Stamps
Make Pretty Stuff Coral Jumbo Numbers

4 comments:

  1. Both these pages are amazing! Bright, fun and deliciously yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your pages are amazing Chantalle! I love the stitching in the first one and the layering of the giant numbers in the second one. They're just fabulous! Thanks for sharing, and condolences to Olga and her family...
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! They were such fun to make :)

      Delete

09 10