Friday 28 July 2017

Hello Adventure | Shimelle | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you again and today I am sharing a new layout with you all using the gorgeous Shimelle collections: Starshine and Go Now Go!

I just love that colourful striped paper and knew I wanted to use it as a background for this layout! The photo I am using is one of my sons from our recent trip to Europe and the UK. We were visiting the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester....the boys loved all the old planes and transport that were there!

I had lots of the Autumn themed embellishments left in the Shimelle Go Now Go collection and even though my layout is not about Autumn, I still think they go well on this layout!

The 'Journey' cork words are one of my favourite things from my kit this month! I love the texture and the dimension they bring to my layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Make sure to check out the Sassy store for some AMAZING products...I know they will have just what you need! ;)

Happy creating!


Shimelle Go Now Go Chipboard Stickers 3/Sheets Shimelle Go Now Go Ephemera 40pk

Shimelle Starshine Gemini Paper 12x12          Shimelle Starshine Kepler Paper 12x12

Shimelle Starshine Flair Plastic Buttons 8/PkgJourney Cork Stickers Phrases & Arrows


Premium Red Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10