Friday 24 August 2018

Leaves | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

This collection is so perfect for outdoor and Autumn themed projects! I found this photo of my eldest son from a few years ago amongst some Autumn leaves and I knew it would be perfect to document with this collection!

The colours in the photo go perfectly with the earthy tones in the collection! I picked out lots of the greens, yellows and a touch of blue and black for my colour scheme today!

I did pop up both the hexagon shapes to add dimension to the layout. I like how this creates a nice shadow. 

I layered lots of the ephemera pieces on top of and around the photo, picking out phrases and elements that suited.

I was able to still achieve the visual triangle around the layout too, I always try to make sure that my work is completely balanced when I create a layout.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Make sure to check out the Sassy store for this awesome collection!

Happy creating!


Escape The Ordinary Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Transform   Escape The Ordinary Leatherette Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Alpha

Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg   Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"

Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" Stitched Hearts   Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases

Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10