Friday 17 August 2018

Smile | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

I started off my layout today by choosing the green background paper as my base to work on and build up some layers on. I also picked my photo so that I knew what colours I was going to be able to add to the page.

I matted my photo with a few of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad plus I also cut the strip from the small red paper that says 'Always Be Brave', I sometimes like to add quotes like this on pages where I have scrapped about myself, its a nice reminder to myself!

I also loved the 'Smile' chipboard piece and placed that just above the 'Always Be Brave' strip. The gorgeous black, white and gold butterflies definitely pop on my page and I love how they both look. I added some leaf ephemera and chipboard underneath in a horizontal design. I added some of the gorgeous cardstock stickers at the top and bottom of the photo and I love how they look too!  

To finish off I added some small stars, some gold Heidi Shine and the date stamp that the photo was taken.

I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Escape the Ordinary collection and create! Or if you don't have this collection, pop into the Sassy store and purchase it now!

Happy creating!


Escape The Ordinary Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Dare       Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg

Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg      Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"

Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10