Friday 7 September 2018

Skate Life | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

This paper I have chosen for my background, is my absolute favourite paper from this collection! I just love how different and out there it is! I think it suits a skate boarding photo perfectly!  

I matted my photo with one of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad and adhered it to the top row of triangles. I then pulled out all the embellishments that suited the skate boarding photo....things like Adventure, Fearless, Go Where You Feel Alive etc.

I added lots of the chipboard and puffy triangle stickers to further enhance the triangles in the paper, I also stamped the 'You're a Star' using the Escape the Ordinary stamp set. Lots of the small die cut stars and some black mist finished off my page!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Make sure to check out the Sassy store for this collection and loads more that may take your fancy!

Happy creating!


Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg    Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"

Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg      Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases

Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10