Friday 28 September 2018

Storm | Pinkfresh Studio Escape The Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

I have had this storm photo printed out for some time now so when I saw that chipboard piece that says, 'Storms Don't Last Forever'' from the Escape the Ordinary collection I just knew I had to scrap this photo. That chipboard piece was definitely the inspiration for my layout this week.

I love taking photos of the weather and the sky! I must have been a meteorologist in my past life or I get it from my Dad...one of the 2! My Dad and I could talk about weather and watch the weather channel all day and not get bored! We love it! I stuck with a colour scheme this week of blue and white with a touch of yellow/gold.

Those leatherette alphas are amazing! I love them so I used them to add a plain title that just says 'Storm'...I feel like the photo speaks for itself so I didn't need to come up with a fancy title. I used lots of the ephemera and the cardstock stickers on this page, pulling out everything that I felt went with the theme of my page.
I decided to add the chipboard piece directly over the top of the photo and I love the sticker above it that says, 'Shake the World'. I also added the ephemera piece that says, 'Learn to Love the Skies You are Under' as I felt it went perfectly with this page and photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Be sure to check out the all new look Sassy store for lots of gorgeous crafting goodies!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Escape The Ordinary Leatherette Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Alpha      Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases
Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg        Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"
Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg      Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10