Monday 10 September 2012

MME The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine

Good morning! It's Sam Hauzer here with a layout using the very gorgeous MME The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine.  I absolutely fell in love with this range when I saw it, the colours are just so beautiful.


Products Used - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Sunshine Beam, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Dandy, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Sunshine Blossom, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Layered Stickers, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Chipboard Elements, Prima Flowers #557300 Charlotte Melon 6pk

I really loved the background paper I used for this layout. The detail in the bottom right corner is printed on the page, and I just added 3 little chipboard stickers to it. I added a couple of paper doilies from my stash to place under my photo to compliment the printed doily on the page :)

Here's a little look at some of the products I used...





The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Layered Stickers

And a few close ups of these gorgeous products on my layout...





Want to get your hands on some of this gorgeous range? You can get them in the Sassy Shop HERE. (pssst - this range would be PERFECT for a SPRING inspired layout for the Sassy Scrappers September Challenge!!)

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers & embellies are soooo cute - I LOVE this page...so pretty:):):)

    ReplyDelete

09 10