Monday 3 September 2012

One Last "Awesome" Layout

Good morning everyone! It's Sam Hauzer back again to share my last Simple Stories "Awesome" layout...


Products used - Simple Stories "Awesome" papers and stickers, Manor House Flowers, Green Tara Flower Kaisercraft Cogs, American Crafts Thickers, corrugated cardboard, ink, black pen, Purple Pumpkin buttons.

I used a piece of corrugated cardboard to layer my papers on, to give the layout a bit more dimension, and for a 'grungy' look. I used lots of flowers on this boyish page, which can give a layout a bit of a 'softer' feel, because boys aren't all about dirt and adventure - they can be sweet and lovable too!



 I stuck my Thickers to some patterned paper, and then cut it out and outlined it with black pen to make it really stand out against the background. I find this is really good to do when the letters are a similar colour to the papers you are using because you don't want your title to get lost on the page!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the layouts I created with this range over the last few weeks. Don't forget to pop over to the Sassy Scrappers Shop to grab some of this fabulous collection. You can see them HERE.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Soooo clever to use flowers on a boy LO & it really looks fab & v boy-ish....LOVe what you've done to the title with the pp, too...NEAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10