Monday 18 February 2013

Dream - Kaisercraft 75 Cents

 Hi everyone! It's Sam Hauzer here, with a layout to share. Now, I had a bit of trouble getting a decent photo of my latest Project Life layouts using the gorgeous Echo Park Photo Freedom kit, so I thought I'd share a layout I've created with the beautiful 75 Cents range from Kaisercraft, which is available in the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE.
There is so much to love about this collection! I think these papers could be used for just about anything, depending on what combination of colours you use. I think they are absolutely perfect for vintage photos. I can’t wait to do another layout with this gorgeous range!
 Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout Sam..I love all the detail that you have created..xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10