Friday 15 February 2013

Right here...


Hi there! Hasn't this week just flown! I'm back to share a layout using the Sn@p Life collection. I've already said how much fun I had with it - the papers are so versatile, you can mix and match to your heart's content!



This is one my fave pics of my husband. We were on a bus in Singapore, enjoying a few days stop over, before moving to Australia. The humidity in June was unbearable! I've actually comped together three different papers for the background and sewed them into one. I printed the big photo directly onto the ledger paper.












































Loving a bit of Versamark! The Sn@p Icon sticker pack has these fabs little imitation washi strips, that match the papers perfectly.



Super cute Studio Calico Wood Veneer (yes, I love them all!)



Products used: Sn@p Life! Papers #2807, #2808, #2805, #2821, #2806. Embellishments: Sn@p Icon Stickers #4818, Studio Calico Wood Veneer #22, Sn@p Life cardstock stickers #2802, Kaisercraft Polaroid Frames, Sn@p Alpha stickers


See you again soon!

Chantalle


3 comments:

  1. Wow great layout,love how you printed the photo onto the pp looks awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB page! Ur so clever printing onto the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love with this!!!! so stylish xxxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10