Saturday 23 February 2013

More Kaisercraft 75 Cents

Hello its me Kim again for my Saturday post as promised today I am sharing with you all a mixed media LO completed using the Kaisercraft 75 Cents Range I have also used lots of the Heidi Swapp Colour Shine  and Tattered Angles Glimmers.

I have used lots of metal charms well as Prima and Kaiserascraft flowers.

I am sorry the full LO has  to be removed but it is out for publication in Scrapbooking Memories

Too create this effect I have taken my background paper and adhered it to a sheet of cardstock this is mainly to stop it buckling I then took a stencil such as a Crafters Workshop and some modelling paste and created the background, while this was drying I started layering my papers and photo with 3D tape  to give some depth to the LO when I had this done I then placed it onto my background paper even though it was still wet I then started to add my embellishments when I had them how I wanted them I started to spray with the mists including over the embellishments.



1 comment:

  1. Love the gold mix and the mixed media elements Kim...Beautiful work..xxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10