Thursday 20 August 2015

Mini Album With Anita Bownds

Hi there,
This week I've created a mini book using Simple Stories So Fancy 
 I have a similar mini album that I made at the start of the year and I've used the same binding as i did in another mini album, you can find the tutorial here


 started off by cutting a 12 x12 bit of patterned paper in half 




And grabbing a few strips of White cardstock I had leftover

I used a few of those lovely chipboard frames to frame my mini photos 


I added lots of little layers of patterned paper 


My first idea was to create a little shaker with sequins in the middle of my mini album 
After I sealed in the sequins and a few die-cuts ephemera bits I punched a few little holes
To add my string through to bind the page 
 I added a little pocket to add some tags in for a bit of journaling

I used a die cut word love on the back of the pocket to complement the photo of Kara and the guinea pig


And the last page has a cute little selfie chipboard frame and a few layers of patterned paper and die cuts and to finish off I added a few enamel dots.

Check out the sassy store 

So Fancy Bits and Pieces with Foil AccentsSo Fancy Chipboard Frames 24pkSo Fancy Enamel Dots 60pk
So Fancy Fancy Paper with Gold Foiled Elements 12x12So Fancy Marquee Paper 12x12So Fancy Mint Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12
So Fancy Moodboard Paper with Gold Foiled Elements 12x12So Fancy Navy Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12




Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10