Wednesday 16 December 2015

Basic Grey - Sun Kissed collection


Hello Sassy Scrappers.  Leonie back today with another scrapbook layout featuring the lovely Sun Kissed Collection from Basic Grey.  
You can find the Sun Kissed collection HERE in the Sassy Store.
Here's my page for this week, celebrating a weekend away, just my husband and I.


I love the combination of colours and patterns in this collection.  Fresh and on trend with a 
rustic feel to them.


I used some of the cute cork stickers from this collection to help embellish this page along with the vellum and diet pieces from the ephemera pack.
Using a Kraft base for this page helped 'tie in' the natural material of the cork.




Thanks for stopping by the Sassy Scrapper blog.
Happy crafting to you.

Cheers, Leonie.
Sun Kissed Palm Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Cadence Paper 12x12 Sun Kissed Tropic Paper 12x12
Sun Kissed Ephemera Die Cut and Vellum pack Sun Kissed Cork Stickers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10