Friday 18 December 2015

December Days album 2015 - Day 9 - 17

Hello again Sassy friends!
 
I'm back with you again to share the next few days in my December Days album with you. It's crazy to think that this time next week we will be dizzy with the excitement of Christmas morning!

Day 9:

I've used a Crate die with Heidi Swapp 'Oh What Fun' Glitter/Foil pad. The paper gives a really clean cut, I was very impressed.

This particular die is out of stock, but this one is super adorable
 A whole year of school is super exhausting! Layer up shapes, like this Oh What Fun chipboard star over the star print on the 2x2 Simple Stories Sn@p card.


Another pad I am loving as I mentioned is the Oh What Fun Vellum pad. I especially love the fact that you get a plain and print version of each colour. Here I have printed off the words of a modern Christmas carol we sang at my DD's end of year concert.


Have you heard that the Heidi Swapp Minc toner pens are back in stock in the store!

I have used mine to customise this Sn@p card with a bit of luxe. So easy to add a touch of foil just where you want it.


Day 10 detail: Oh What Fun Chipboard snowflake.


A few pops of red in the form of rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.


Day 11: Lots of gold in this spread! 


I've Minc-ed an Oh What Fun tag with gold and mounted inside a Claus & Co. chipboard frame, then punched it so I can add it to my binder. I've also split the number 11, adhering one to my frame and one to the protector sleeve. Not sure if it's a silly idea, but I like the way they sat at slightly different heights.


I got to play with this paper fringe tape from American Crafts the other day and I had a bit left over so I've popped some onto one of the divder pages I created using the Oh What Fun 6x6 paper pad.
Over the top, I've used some of the pearl cardstock shapes that come in the Countdown kit and backed them with some gold foil paper.

Tiny details include the left over bits that I pushed out of the big chipboard snowflake I used earlier on. They make a cute embellie for my bauble.
On the right hand side, I have attached a casette tape from an old pack of October Afternoon die cuts, using an eyelet and my Crop-a-Dial.


Day 12:

 
I've cut a star shape into a paper divider and matted it with striped black vellum. I've tucked a polaroid into the shape and popped some trees in the form of chipboard shapes and paperclips on top.


Day 13:


A simple composition of a 4x4 Sn@p card and a chipboard word 'Joy', finished with a tiny star sticker. The pack is very useful as it has three different kids on star shapes and this particular type is a solid plastic one.


More Day 13:


Create quick hidden journalling by using two 2x2 Sn@p card joined with washi tape and then stitch a bit of folded ribbon as a prompt to open.

 
Day 14


Sn@p cards, countdown numbers and star stickers.
Day 15: I've used my computer to add some text to my photo before printing. There are lots of mobile apps that do this these days. I've included the cutest shopping list - love the way 'milk' is spelled incorrectly!


Another shaker on a smaller scale. That little die cut was sent to me by a sweet friend all the way from France. Thank you V!


Day 16: I have wanted a lightbox for the longest time and was delighted to find a very well priced one at K Mart the other day - yippee! Our naughty Elf has been using it to leave messages for the kids. (I need to find some punctuation for it though - the lack of question mark drove me nuts, lol)



Day 17:


Create a cute scene with a hand cut tag, these gorgeous deer and a banner sticker.

 
More Day 17:

 
Little friends enjoying some Christmas crafting.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope your December album is coming along nicely.

Only 7 more sleeps!!

I'll be back next week. Until then, 
Happy Creating and Happy Holidays!

Chantalle

Santa's Sassy supplies used:

Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun 6x6 Paper Pad  Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Chipboard Die-Cuts 23/Pkg ShapesHeidi Swapp Oh What Fun Die-Cutable Paper Pack 12/Pkg VellumHeidi Swapp Oh What Fun Die-Cutable Paper Pack Foil and Glitter 12/Pkg
Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Metal Dies Noel Word 5"X2.45"Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Word JumbleHeidi Swapp Oh What Fun Metal Dies Believe Word 5.2"X2.2"HS Minc Christmas 3-D Paper Decor Kit PoinsettiaHS Minc Christmas Assorted Tags 8pkClaus & Co 4x4 Journalling Card Paper 12x12Claus & Co Chipboard Frames 24 pkClaus & Co Chipboard Stickers with Red Foil 31pkClaus & Co Expression Cardstock Stickers 12x12Claus & Co Fundemental Cardstock Stickers 12x12Claus & Co Good Cheer Paper 12x12Claus & Co Photo Stickers 64pkClaus & Co Self Adhesive Bradz 13pkClaus & Co Sn@p! Card Pack with Red Foil 117 pkClaus & Co Sticker Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10