Tuesday 22 August 2017

'Oh Happy Day' ~ A layout by Kylie

Hello, it's Kylie back this week with another project using 'Carousel' by Maggie Holmes. I have created another layout this week, featuring lots of the puffy stickers. There are a lot of great word stickers on these sheets which really add to your projects.
Here is a look at my completed layout-


I really liked this background paper 'Prize' with its trio of triangles and colour ways.


I've layered some elements into the top left corner of my page, and added a small banner flag I created using a simple punch from my stash.Here you can see one of the puffy stickers I have used, 'Fun'.


We NEED to take a moment to talk about the bow vellum from this collection.Isn't it gorgeous?? Plus, I feel silly to say but I didn't realise those cute bows are actually velvet until I got it out of the plastic packet.It has such a lovely feel to it!



Here you can see how I have included the vellum in behind my photo cluster.I have also used a strip of the perforated ticket, specialty paper too as well as more of the puffy word stickers.



This chipboard camera was a favourite to use as well! So many lovely elements in this range.



I hope you have enjoyed my layout this week.All supplies used are listed below and you will find them in store HERE.

Until next time,
Kylie xo











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10