Friday 29 September 2017

My Boyz | Cool Kid | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share another layout created using the super awesome 'Cool Kid' collection by Crate Paper.

To start my layout, I found a cool cut file from Just Nick Studio and cut it from white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo, then using the Cool Kid 6' x 6' paper pad, I backed all the open spaces with different papers. I love how it turned out! The middle circle was backed using some plain red cardstock. Once I had everything backed I used some foam tape to adhere the entire cut file from the background paper.

I am starting to run out of embellishments from the Cool Kid collection so I am having to think of clever layout ideas that will allow me to use what I have left! I had the 2 boy chipboard pieces so I knew a brother/son layout would be best for this one!

I decided to cut my photo into a circle shape and I matted it with a paper cut into a circle also.

I hope I have inspired you to create some boy layouts? Make sure to check out the Cool Kid collection plus so much more in the Sassy Store now!

Happy creating!


   Cool Kid 6x6 Paper Pad      Cool Kid Fun Times Paper 12x12

       Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12       Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk

          Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy Thickers     Project Life Explore Flair Badges 8pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10