Friday 20 October 2017

Home Sweet Home | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share a new layout I have created using the beautiful Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection!

To begin this layout, I pulled out all the grey and blue elements including papers, ephemera, puffy stickers, acrylic shapes and journal cards. I arranged my photo and the journal cards into a design I was happy with.

Before I adhered them all down, I added some machine stitching to create some added interest and texture. I like how the stitching creates a border around each too. The banner I made in the top right, I also machine stitched through and curled up the bottom of the banners for some dimension. 

Once my photo and journal cards were adhered, I then embellished my layout using the puffy stickers, wood veneer pieces, acrylic shapes and ephemera. The Home Sweet Home title I used foam adhesive underneath to raise it off the page. 

I love that the journal card on the right, left me an area to add some of the things we are currently loving!

If you don't have the Elle's Studio Family Fun collection, I urge you to grab it from the Sassy store now! Its so fun to create with! I am loving it!

Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Happy creating!


Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes         Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk

  Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 5     Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

   Family Fun Puffy Stickers      Live Laugh Love Wood Veneer Pieces 12pk

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout and the stitching set its off well.

    ReplyDelete

09 10