Friday 4 May 2018

Escape | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing my last layout using the awesome Simple Stories Travel Notes collection.

I have really enjoyed creating with this collection! I love to document my travels as I have been very fortunate to travel to loads of places already with hopefully many more to come!  

I used up the papers I still had by layering some vertically and some horizontally. I also sized one of the papers to use as a photo mat. I tucked lots of the stickers in and around my photo too. The palm tree and pineapple wood veneer pieces are so cute don't you think?  

Check out the Sassy store for the awesome Travel Notes collection and so much more!

Happy creating!

Tarrah

Products in the Sassy Store used on this layout:
Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg    Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo
Travel Notes Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"    Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x4 Elements
  Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" -Travelogue         Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Get LostTravel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg      You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10