Wednesday 25 July 2018

Pocket Pages | Pink Paislee Auburn Lane | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I'm back with anther pocket page share using a gorgeous mix of items from Pink Paislee's Auburn Lane collection. 


While this range isn't my typical go-to style, I was instantly drawn to the darker tones paired with beautiful copper foil accents and am glad that I decided to give it a go and really love how it looks in my album. 

As always I marked the start of a new month with a custom title card - pairing a simple wood grain background with some cute layered houses hand cut from a sheet of No.5 cardstock. The small sized mini alpha thickers were perfect for my title and a sprinkle of metallic Distress Stain spray helped to tie in all of the foiled accents. 



I absolutely loved the wood veneer frames form this collection and had to stop myself from using them all up on one page ;) and settled for just one to frame the adorable bunny from the ephemera pack.


I got a bit stuck when trying to add a photo with blue tones that just didn't go with this beautiful colour palette, but overcame this by creating a flip pocket that allowed me to still use the photo without having it clash with the rest of the page.


The foiled hexagons from the label sticker sheets were a great way to add a pop of colour to the pocket, and the foiled details worked well with the other elements on the page.  



Inspired by the spliced effect of the wooden frames and a few of the cut apart cards, I used black Distress Oxide ink with an ink blending tool to colour some smooth white cardstock that I layered over the reverse side of a 3x4" card from the cut-apart cardstock.


Products from the Sassy store...
Auburn Lane 6x8" Paper Pad w/Copper Foil
Auburn Lane Die-cut Ephemera w/Copper Foil
Auburn Lane Wood Veneer Frames 
Auburn Lane Cardstock Label Stickers w/Copper Foil
Auburn Lane Happy Life Mini Alpha Thickers
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.1
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.2
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.11
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.10
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.6
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.5
Auburn Lane 12x12 Cardstock - Paper No.8
Distress Stain Spray - Antiqued Bronze
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Black Soot

    
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10