Friday 27 July 2018

Wild At Heart | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

This week, I started out by choosing a title that I could enlarge and use lots of the different papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad in. I enlarged my title to the size I wanted and then in the Silhouette software, I created an inner offset so that I was then able to cut the larger letters out from black cardstock and the same letters out but slightly smaller from the patterned papers. I love how having a rather large title can determine the design of your page instantly.

Once I had adhered all the papers to the corresponding cardstock, I added foam tape underneath all the letters and adhered them down to spell Wild Heart. I knew that I wanted to add 'At' so I decided to pull out those gorgeous half gold wooden letters from the Escape the Ordinary collection and added the word 'At' to the top left corner of my photo.

I loved all the words on that black strip of paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad, so I added that to the top of my photo, it describes my boys perfectly! I loved the look of the large butterfly on the top left on the letter 'W' too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out the Sassy store to get this collection and so much more!


Escape The Ordinary Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Observe     Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg

Escape The Ordinary Layered Tags 8/Pkg   Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"

Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg     Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"

Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" Stitched Hearts     Escape The Ordinary Gold Foil/Wood Alpha Stickers 5"X7"  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10