Wednesday 4 July 2018

Pocket Page Insert | Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Boys Rule' | Agnus Kasprzak

Hello again :) I've got another pocket page share using more awesome items from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's 'Boys Rule' collection!

While my previous post focused on the day to day photos from March, this time I used this range to document my little guy's birthday celebrations with a fun insert. 

Even though my regular album format mainly uses 'Design A' page protectors, I decided to swith things up a bit with a different pocket configuration. As shown in the diagram I simply cut down a 'Design D' page protector and used my fuse tool to seal the bottom edge of the pocket in the left hand corner to create the insert.


I used the largest pocket to frame a photo of the birthday boy with one of the die-cut frames from the Miscellany pack and a large title from the pack of Ephemera and really like the effect of using large over sized pieces with my smaller photos.


As with my previous March pages, I again added black foam thickers to help tell my stories.  Using a few die-cuts, clear stickers and ink splatters to dress up my card - the surface of the 6x8" paper pad is slightly slick so be sure to allow extra drying time before handling the cards.



I used the reverse side to document how Cayden spent the day playing at the park in true boy style.


I used more over sized elements to create my filler cards, mixing up the layers with a variety of textures for added interest.



Products from the Sassy store...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10