Friday 14 December 2018

Happy Holidays | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection over the next few weeks so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection!

This week I decided to go for a super clean and simple style of layout and I love how it turned out. My style is generally clean and simple but this is a whole another level of clean and simple!

I started by choosing a background paper and then chose my photo and elements that would not over power the photo or the background paper since its quite a busy paper. I matted my photo with white cardstock to help it pop off the green paper. I chose the Happy Holidays journal card to go alongside the photo, I liked how I could add a cluster of embellishments to the journal card.

I wanted something on the left of my photo so I chose one of the gorgeous die-cut gold snowflakes and added a flair button from my stash over the top. I definitely had to add another gold tree clip and it goes perfectly just to the right of my photo. Lastly I added some of the super cute mini snowflake puffy stickers to some of the centres of the design on the background paper. I also machine stitched around the very edge of my page to add some more texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by this week!
Make sure to check out ALL the gorgeous Christmas collections in the Sassy store, there is something for everyone!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

      

     
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10