Friday 28 December 2018

Merry Christmas | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection over the next few weeks so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection!

This week I have created a page with lots of tags in my design. Because there were 4 tags in the die-cut pack, I decided to also my cut my photo into a tag shape in order to have an odd number of tags on the page. Odd numbers are often better when it comes to designs. I chose the cute spotted paper as my background and adhered the tags to the paper.

I threaded some red and white baker's twine through the holes in the tops of the tags and glued down the ends of the twine at the edge of the page. I also added one of the gorgeous gold tree clips to the right hand corner of my photo.

I layered the tags with some extra embellishments like the stars and candy canes from the die-cut pack. I also added a super cute flair button from my stash that went with my photo to the left. I added a few phrase stickers from my stash to bring in a little bit of black and white.
Thanks so much for stopping by this week!

Make sure to check out ALL the gorgeous Christmas collections in the Sassy store, there is something for everyone!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
          

     
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10