Friday 22 February 2019

Always Lovely | Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share with you using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I will be working with this collection over the next few weeks so stay tuned for some inspiration each Friday!

I wanted to include a cut file design into this week's layout design and since there are quite a few cloud stickers and ephemera in this collection, I decided on this cute cloud cut file to compliment some of the cloud elements. I absolutely LOVE that striped rainbow paper and love how the clouds look with some colour added!

Once the clouds were backed with the rainbow paper, I then added foam adhesive underneath the entire cut file so that it would be raised up from the background cardstock. I chose a picture of my sister and I taken on her 40th birthday last year. She is the one on the right.

My title is made up of 2 different pieces, the Lovely die- cut word and the Always chipboard word. As well as the cloud elements, I also added a few hearts in for extra dimension and colour. I added chipboard ones, puffy ones and die-cut ones. The flair button down in the bottom area is from my stash.   
Lastly I splattered some black mist around and added the date stamp from the date the photo was taken. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and try out a layout like this one!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

      
   
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10