Friday 1 February 2019

Deck The Halls | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share my last Christmas layout with you!
I have been working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection and I promise this is the last Christmas layout I am sharing for a while!

I had a good look at the very little leftovers I had left of the Yuletide collection and decided on this design so that I could use of lots of the scrap patterned papers on one page! I punched out 1 and a 1/4 inch size squares using a punch and then began to adhere them in a grid/rectangle design. 

Once I had all the punched out squares adhered, I then poked some holes around the perimeter of the rectangle to add some more detail and texture with hand stitching. I used 4 strands of white embroidery floss for the hand stitching. 

I used foam dots underneath the Deck the Halls puffy sticker title to add some dimension. I also added foam dots under the 'Oh Christmas Tree' and the '25' sticker from my stash. I added a few stickers from my stash and also that felt Christmas tree.
Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Make sure to check out the Sassy store - you will find so much crafty goodness in there!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
     
     
       Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10