Thursday 16 April 2015

inspired by the moodboard - Anita Bownds

Hi ,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created inspired by the moodboard 
I used the colours pink,yellow and gold



I started off by wanting to use this template with a light pink 
And droplets of gold paint


I went ahead and found pattern paper from the wanderlust collection 
For my layers


And using an embossing folder I embossed the opposite side
my pink 5x7 bit of patterned paper


Added my other layers and cut the big flowers 
from another bit of patterned paper and tucked them under my layers
I die cut hearts out of one of the foiled memory Dex cards
Added a few pendants gold foiled arrow 


And a mini word from the September skies ephemera pack


And some mist of my mistable chipboard letters


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration this week
So give the moodboard ago ..

Products in the sassy store



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is such a special layout!!! It's gorgeous and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10