Friday 3 April 2015

Time Flies

Hello Sassy Friends!

It's been an incredibly exciting week in the Sassy camp with the launch of the brand spanking new shop site!! If you haven't visited yet, I urged you to pop over and have a look. Loads of new stock has just been loaded too, and every order this month goes into a draw to WIN a brand new Minc foiling machine!

Still inspired by my time at Escape2Create, I created this page which has a few edgier, messier elements added.


I just love the angled mix-match of prints on this Maggie Holmes Craft Market 'Studio' paper. I've used triangles and sharp lines to compliment the shape.

I've started with a gesso through a triangle stencil. Once dry, I've sprayed some Color Shine over the top and let it run down the page. I've turned the paper 180 degrees and done the same thing, allowing the mist to run in a line to meet the other mist work. A Heidi Swapp overlay goes over the top.
A homemade envelope holds my journalling. Smaller elements have been layered to build up the look, with my image matted with a bit of some torn cardboard box.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. 
We wish you and your families a safe and relaxing Easter break.

Chantalle x




Colour Shine Navy

2 comments:

  1. Super cute page Chantelle! Love the addition of the clear overlay title and the spray inks :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10