Thursday 23 April 2015

Wanderlust Binder - Anita Bownds

Hi everyone,
Today I'm sharing a few fin things to make to add to your binder using 
You could even put these in your planner..

I started with using the die cut watercolour paper and misted it light pink


Then I cut a 5x 7 bit of vellum to put behind my watercolour paper 


I glued it down and punched the holes to fit in my binder


And to give it a fun border I added a machine stitched edge


Next I made some fun journaling tags and mini pockets
Using a pre cut tag and a bit of vellum 

 

I machine stitched around the vellum and added some twine


It's pretty on the front and you can journal on the back


Here is how I created the mini pocket 
Cut a bit of patterned paper at 7x3 inch
Fold the bottom 3 quarters of a centimetre 


And fold in half add some double sided tape to one side


And fold in half and a little bit of glue to the edge 


And punch 2 hole in the glued side 


Then add some embellishments and your ready to add it to your binder








I hope you have fun making these fun thinks for your binder or planner

Happy crafting

Product used

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anita.. Im going to scrap list your Binder.. it looks amazing..xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10