Wednesday 26 February 2014

More from the Prima Anna Marie Range.

Hello Sassy Scrappers.  Leonie here today.
Well can you believe this is almost the end of another month??!!
Albeit a short one but a month all the same and one in which I've really enjoyed showcasing the delights of the Prima Marketing Anna Marie Range.

Here's my last share with this range and most of the flowers from the range too!!


I usually only put one or two flowers on my pages but I decided to go all out with this one.
These flowers were particularly lovely so I just had to make a show of them. 


I made a little banner from some of the journalling stickers in this range.





Anna Marie Journalling Spot Stickers Anna Marie Eloise Paper 12x12 Anna Marie Sewing Basket Paper 12x12 Anna Marie Calico Paper 12x12
Anna Marie Jelly Roll Paper 12x12Anna Marie Nightingale Paper 12x12
Anna Marie Flowers1Anna Marie Flowers 2Jillibean Soup Tart Teal Alphas

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. just beautiful!! I love that amazing bg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful, love your background, and all those nice flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely, love the colors on your back ground and yes those flowers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how u used the bright colours! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

09 10